Digital Narratives Preparation
Part One: Research, Explore, Learn
- Research the topic(s) associated with your narrative, use scholarly and popular resources, as appropriate.
Part Two: Outline/StoryBoard/Plan
- Storyboarding is the first step towards understanding sound and images. It is the plan or blueprint that will guide decision-making about images, video, and sound. Simple storyboards will just have room for images/video and the script.
Part Three: Gather, Create, Modify
- Collect/Index your Media Create a folder for storing the media associated with your narratives (eg. images, maps, documents) and keep track of web-based resources during the course of your research, for easy recall when the time comes to construct your narrative.
- Create graphics, videos, photographs - as appropriate - to use with your narrative
- Modify items (if permitted) to fit with your narrative
Part Four: Create your Narrative